Donnerstag, 7. März 2013

task for BDD

I'm sorry, I didn't made a new graphic, because school's very hard 
sometimes and i just had to finish my task for the BDD competition.
I'll show you my finished work for the task, although it wasn't easy for me,
I'm proud of it :3

So this was the task:
This week's task will be a photoshoot inspired by American Beautys. You'll have to do a scenery or a graphic, your doll need to lie on a sea of flower or butterflys, wearing nothing but flower petals. This means your doll will be (nearly) completely naked, only the breast and the hips- the parts your certainly want to keep hidden- will be covered with flower petals. The picture should be sensual and esthetic. Take the following pictures as inspiration...
 
 
 

My entry: (shows a lot of skin, I know^^)

My next graphic will be inspired by the topic "circus", so stay tuned for the
upcoming blog entries :)
xAnnika
 

7 Kommentare:

  1. Amazing Entry. I just don't know what to do with mine. I suck at Graphics, and i may will be doing a scenary. But anyways it won't look Pretty as yours.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I started making graphics with sd-dolls 2 moths ago, so I think it's not impossible to learn it :)
      And sceneries can be amazing, too! So don't give up abd good luck. You can do it! It's worth a shot!

      Löschen
  2. Annika.. Das ist einfach nur wunderschön:o Ich hab Angst, ich glaube ich flieg von dem Wettbewerb raus :o Guck mal wie schön deins geworden ist *o*

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thanks ^-^ I'm glad you like it, it occupied much time and I didn't expect such an result to be honest :DD
      I'm sure you can do it Lisa :) you have a great style and you're creative! :)

      Löschen
  3. Wow. That's amazing :) I never actually learned how to make poses using the scenery :P

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. haha me too :D
      Thats the reason why I almost never take part in competitions^^

      Löschen
  4. Aww thank you Annika:) And I wrote in German:o Your graphic is wonderful*o* Noo im sure, i think i will be disqualified from the competition.. Look to your graphic and to mine :D There are big differences.. :) Yours is sooo better than mine (: *-*

    AntwortenLöschen